associate position in
associate position in
Welcome to Schübel Quiropractica – Peru – Dominican Republic
Our vision is that every, man, woman, and child on the planet has the opportunity to be checked for vertebral subluxation and adjusted when necessary from birth.
THIS IS THE APPLICATION FOR THE ASSOCIATE
POSITION FOR SCHÜBEL VISION.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR ASSOCIATE DOCTORS:
- Specialized chiropractic success training by a group of experienced doctors. Dr. Schübel himself has more than 25 years’ experience owning multiple chiropractic clinics and working with over one hundred different associates from around the world.
- Room and board. Each chiropractor who works with us will receive a comfortable room in a shared house with other chiropractors. The house is fully equipped with electricity, water, and wireless internet. Literally everything our doctors earn can be saved. This is a huge benefit and important difference between us and other companies!.
We also provide a transportation stipend for our docs to get to and from the office in which they work.
- Maid Service. We want our docs focused on learning and growing. Laundry is washed, rooms are cleaned, and food is prepared Monday through Saturday by our in-house maid.
- Compensation is based on number of patients visits weekly with a guaranteed minimum base. Because of our unique system, many of our docs are able to SAVE tens of thousands of dollars a year.
- You will learn how a cash practice subluxation correction system works and you will be able to take that with you to use in your own future practice.
- Weekly group motivational online and in person training. Individual one on one training is also available upon request.
- You will be supported by a marketing team to help provide you with new patients.
- If you don’t speak Spanish you will have the opportunity to become fluent in Spanish due to our unique immersion program. A translator is provided for your first three months of work.
- You will learn how to become certain in your communication with practice members thanks to our scripting and mentorship focusing on the science, philosophy, and art of chiropractic.
- You will learn how to become a chiropractor that has the ability to provide a high quality chiropractic service to a large volume of patients. Many of our docs tell us that they feel they have received 5-10 years of chiropractic experience in just one year working with us.
- You will be a valued member of our group of like-minded chiropractors on the Schübel team, each of whom have different levels of experience in practice, are from different parts of the world, and that want to learn and connect with you. Many of our docs make lifelong friends here!
- We offer a one-year contract with additional long-term employment opportunities for those who wish to make Schübel Quiropractica their long-term home. In fact, most of our doctors have stayed on with us for multiple years.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM OUR ASSOCIATE DOCTORS:
- We are searching for chiropractors who are passionate about chiropractic and the potential that it has to save and transform lives.
- Chiropractors who love working with people.
- Chiropractors who believe in themselves.
- Chiropractors who embrace changes and challenges.
- Chiropractors who are motivated and driven to consistently become better.
- All associates work 6 days a week. 3 full days and 3 half days. (Approximately 30 hours a week during the first year).
- You will be required to learn and apply the exact Schübel Quiropractica systems.
- You will be required to learn and achieve growth goals as determined by you and your assigned mentor.
- You are required to attain a work visa upon arrival to Latin America (Cost of $750 approx. which can be deducted in parts from your pay as you begin to work). Schübel Quiropractica administration will handle all the paperwork for you during the process at no cost to you.
- You will adjust vertebral subluxations only. No extremity manipulation nor treatments of therapies of any kind are permitted.
- Must wear appropriate office attire while representing Schubel Quiropractica.
- Must participate in spinal screening and other chiropractic events set up by the administration.
- Participate in occasional chiropractic mission work. (Including orphanages, battered woman’s shelters etc.)
- You are required to learn Spanish in a timely manner if you don’t know it already.
- You are required to learn and apply our communication scripts.
- You are required to attend weekly meetings.
- You are required to fund all relocation expenses to arrive in Latin America where our practices are located.
- You will be required to have all necessary documentation (notarized diploma, Apostille, Passport etc.) upon arrival to your assigned work area. Schübel Quiropractica will provide you with a list of all necessary documents.
Our systems are created for the benefit of all involved. We will not allow second rate chiropractic care. Our team is committed to serving at the highest level possible with love, enthusiasm, passion, and certainty.
We are seeking a motivated chiropractor that is highly driven to change the world through adjusting as many vertebral subluxations as possible.
The ideal candidate will see this associate position as the experience of a lifetime.
Angie D. RecendezDavenport, Iowa - U.S.A.
“Thank you so much for taking the time to bring out the traits in us to become the next successful…
“It was great to hear you speak at lyceum in Nz. thanks for sharing the big idea.”
"Primero... el casting para ingresar a CQS es la cosa más fácil. Solo es necesario tener muchísima pasión y amor…
Jenny LiWCWC Vice President - Palmer College - Davenport, Iowa - U.S.A.
“Thank you for the strong message. it really helps us to release our "genius" within. Keep in touch. We are…
Katelyn NiemecPresident of New Beginnings Club - Sherman College - Spartanburg, South Carolina - U.S.A.
“Thanks for supporting our NB student club by helping us kick off our first philosophy jam.”
Vanessa RansomDavenport, Iowa - U.S.A.
“ Thank you for helping us conquer our fear in Chiropractic and in life! I will take your advice and…